[Sca-cooks] pine nut candy (and more)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:53:18 PDT 2001

>	  Olwen, we gotta go shopping some day!  You know all the cool
>places.     BTW  - I saw some dates the other day stuffed with marzipan
>(green marzipan).  Yum!

>	  I had a 2nd tray of the Pine Nut candy at home, and finally got it
>to set, unlike that one I brought to the cooks' guild meeting.  It's set,
>but I wouldn't trust it to stay set, and it's too soft IMO.  >
>	Thanks!
>	Wrynne

Sure, just let me know when you want to come in town to shop around.  Just
bring lots of money!

I can't answere the candy question but it would be great if someone could.
It tasted wonderful.  If no one can come up with a solution I might suggest
leaving it in liquid form and drizzling it over fresh fruit.  It's just too
good not to figure some way of using it.
Olwen