[Sca-cooks] pine nut candy (and more)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 7 11:47:37 PDT 2001

Lady Constance, from our kingdom (and lurking on this list, as far as I
know) did I-don't-know-how-many varieties of pine nut candy for _one_ of
her entries when she won our Kingdom A&S in 2000.  I know Stefan has a
number of her pieces of documentation in the florilegium, perhaps this
is, too?
--Maire