[Sca-cooks] What class would you teach/take?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 4 06:37:12 PDT 2001

It would appear that, in the case of those who do not want things with sugar
in them and/or non-alcoholic, they will either have to drink water, or drink a
modern adaptation...possibly using an artificial sweetener.  This is one of
those cases where our modern systems enforce an intrusion of modern
ingredients...

Kiri