[Sca-cooks] Re: Lands (OT).

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Fri Oct 5 06:46:48 PDT 2001

Ooh, that's a fun one.  Do you know they're legally obligated to call no
earlier than 8 or 9 am?  (I can't remember which.)  If it were me, I'd
very carefully take down their name and the name of the company, note
the time, note the time in their office just for reference, and then
carefully explain to them that they will be hearing from your lawyer.  I
probably wouldn't go that far unless I knew a laywer who'd do it for me
gratis just for fun (which I do,) but you could still get the company
shaking in it's boots.

I don't promote abusing phone soliciters.  They're generally poorly paid
schmucks in a crappy job.  But, this isn't abusing the soliciter - it's
passing the abuse on to her company, who deserves it for not passing on
the correct information to her.  Actually, they deserve to be abused
just for being a telemarketing company, but that's another story...

-Magdalena