[Sca-cooks] no more OT than some: speaking of tongues....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:22:39 PDT 2001

>hey all from Anne-Marie
>
>the langues des chats I'm referring to were not cookies, but thin ovoide
>wafers of pure wonderful chocolate.
>
>I dont think they were made by Lu (that I would have remembered!) but maybe
>by that brand with the little elephant on it?
>
>again, they were solid chocolate.
>
>yum!
>

>Anyone else have any ideas?
>
>--AM

Much after the method of chocolate leaves, I suggest you grab your cat and
cut out it's tongue, mix up some good chocolate in a double-boiler,
well...you get the picture.  Of course it would take quite a while if you
only have one cat's tongue as a mold.  Do you have MORE than one cat?

Olwen
ducking and running....fast...