[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 06:14:39 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/14/01 9:08:28 AM, rkappler at home.com writes:

<< do you think limiting the size of the feast to less than half of the

projected attendance will cause much wailing and gnashing of the teeth?

Nope, It means that the food won't be stretched out to feed more than the
cook actually wanted to feed. It means if you buy a feast space, you can eat
. Unlike some other kingdom events where I would buy a feast space and got
bread and butter (and maybe soup -because there is ALWAYS soup left) for
dinner because too many people showed up and "sorry, we don't have enough
food to cover the attendance"

200 is fair. If the 800 plus people want to eat, let them vie for the
spaces....otherwise let them eat fast food.

Besides cooking for 800 is a nightmare!!

Andrea