[Sca-cooks] EK twelfth night

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 15 06:04:19 PDT 2001

> We are also doing a Queen's Luncheon prepared by Baron Master Joram
> Goldspoons (come out of Lurk Mode Master Joram :-) which will also be
> limited for different reasons.  This is limited to 25 people in order to
> make it highly exclusive so I can charge an outrageous sum of money ($20 per
> head).  It is a fund raiser for the Royal Travel Fund.

*blink*

> To start off the discussion on Marzipan 8 Track Tapes, what is the opinion
> of the collective on this format and, more importantly to me as an autocrat,
> do you think limiting the size of the feast to less than half of the
> projected attendance will cause much wailing and gnashing of the teeth?

Tell the East Kingdom list, repeatedly and loudly, that it is restricted.
Most average people won't have a problem with it, if the announcement is
blatant enough. On the other hand, there will always be people looking for
an excuse to wail and gnash their teeth. On the other hand, you will
likely end up selling out the feast way before Christmas-- which is going
to limit your attendance to people with positive pre-Christmas cash flow.

I may have trouble managing to get EKHAG guild members to show up to do
scented handwater for the very limited attendance things, but the fact
that they are limited makes it less work anyway.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa