[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Oct 14 07:14:12 PDT 2001

I couldn't agree with you more.  It's something I've started doing.  If I'm
cooking the feast, I get together with the autocrat and figure out a reasonable
number to cook for.  It's usually around 2/3 to 3/4 of the expected attendance
as we know that there will always be those who don't want to be on-board.  And
whatever that number is is usually firm....if you don't get your reservation in
in time to get a seat at the feast, you go on a waiting list.  And the waiting
list is accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Kiri