[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Sun Oct 14 11:22:07 PDT 2001

I don't think limiting the feast will garner too many complaints.  How
often do events try to feed *everybody*?  Usually, they're limited
either by seating or by kitchen capabilities, or both.  The only time
I've seen that attempted was last 12th Night... which was a disaster
because of, if I recall correctly, kitchen difficulties.  Besides, with
large-scale important day events, many people want to leave early for
long drives home.  Or, like we did last year, back to the hotel for an
around-the-world party ;)

-Magdalena