[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 12:23:09 PDT 2001

I have both a Revere ware copper bottom fry pan and a nickel disk Revere ware
fry pan, both of which are too big for the burner. The result is as you would
expect, the part not over the heat is cooler than the center of the pan and
the results are predictable.
I just move the food around and hope for the best.
Phillipa