[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:25:14 PDT 2001

>Hint: The only thing that takes off cooked-on chocolate chips is
>full-strength dishwasher detergent.  Full-strength dishwasher detergent
>eats aluminum.  Bleh.
>
>-Magdalena

In the office kitchen there is a list of "stuff" you can do with Bounce
fabric softener sheets.  One of the thing it says is that if you have burnt
on food in a pan to put a sheet in the pan with some soapy water.
Apparently, according to this paper, the anti-static stuff in the Bounce
helps in un-bonding the burnt stuff.

Too many allergys to try Bounce so I do not know.  I only know that the list
has been there over a year.  NOTHING stays posted that long unless some
folks have found some use out of it.
Olwen