[Sca-cooks] no more OT: cat's tongues...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:54:52 PDT 2001

Regarding chocolate  cat's tongues--
Hachez  makes    Katzenzungen Vollmilch.
See the website at:
http://www.hachez.de/ and click on the
Chocolade-Exclusivitäten section under
the produkte section.
See also http://www.germandeli.com/046942037100.html
for another company's version.
It's advertised as:
"A "Classic" German Chocolate. Fine milk
chocolate cat tongues. Perfect on your most beautiful
dessert table or for a snack anytime. NET WT. 3.5 OZ."

They look like the cookie cat's tongues dipped
in chocolate by the way.

Hope this answers the original question and ends
the distasteful lines about pulling kitty's tongue
out to mold it.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn lewis