[Sca-cooks] Catering question.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Oct 16 06:02:12 PDT 2001

I haven't personally dealt with it, but know that several events were
held at the Red Lion Inn in Blacksburg, VA with their staff fixing the
feast.  Generally, it was pretty good, but non-period things kep
creeping in (like tomatoes in the salad), so you might want to keep a
close eye on just what they're doing!

Kiri