[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Why be picky was Tongue - blech

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 18 18:44:31 PDT 2001

Your story, however, brings up one of my bogglement.  Why is it that so
many people are fine with eating something until they know what it
is?  Does this not prove that it's really a question of "mind over matter"?

<shrug>
Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout

I can speak only for myself, but I'm pickier in restaraunts than I am at SCA
events. Of course if you haven't posted your ingrediants I won'y touch your
meal, but then I have food allergies that can cause serious problems. IMHO
The main reason most people aren't food adventurous is they weren't raised
to be. Margarite