[Sca-cooks] Parsley roots?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 21 08:06:44 PDT 2001

I've never seen them--are they like carrots and parsnips, or woodier?
Some root veggies seem to do okay frozen, some don't.  I'd just consult
the canning/freezing section of a good cookbook and follow the
instructions for the closest thing to them.....
--Maire, now resting comfortably in post-head cook mode....