[Sca-cooks] Italian Renn. Food

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 22 10:17:20 PDT 2001

Luciano Foscari asked:
>   I'm looking for references for late period Italian food, Venetian
> particularly, but any Italian will do.  I have already got Platina, "On
> Right Pleasure and Good Health"  Does anyone know of any other references in
> English?

You might want to try looking at this file in the FOOD-BOOKS section
of the Florilegium:
p-Italy-food-bib   (9K) 12/ 1/99    Bibliographies on period Italian
food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/p-Italy-food-bib.html

Also, this short file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
fd-Italy-msg      (13K)  9/26/01    Period Italian food. Cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Italy-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net