[Sca-cooks] Need feedback for planning butchering class at Pe nnsic.

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Tue Oct 23 08:41:27 PDT 2001

Ooo!  I'm so excited!
I don't necessarily need a hands-on class, but IMO, the class should be
small so we could all get up close, huddle around and see what you are
doing.  I like video taping classes like this to help me remember - so you
might want to indicate in your class blurb whether you are video friendly or
not.

Back in my kitchen, I'll probably do small animals.  It would be cool to see
a fish, a fowl, and a bunny or lamb or piglet.  The bigger the animal, the
easier it might be to see what you are doing etc, so even though it's not
period, a turkey might be a good choice IMO.  (Personally, I'm really into
learning about the fish!)

Will you be holding a class during the 2nd (war) week?  My Pennsic may be
short this year.
Wrynne