[Sca-cooks] Recognition, was 13th Century Icelandic Fish Skin Tanning Techniques

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Oct 27 00:19:01 PDT 2001

"A. F. Murphy" wrote:
> Actually, I might be interested in that nice little houp - that seems to be
> the direction I'm leaning in... As I said, I'm new. No persona yet.

You might find these files in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium
useful:
Houppelande-art   (42K)  6/22/98    "The Houppelande C. 1355-1450Ó
                                       by Allison Poinvillars de Tours.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/Houppelande-art.html
houppelandes-msg  (12K)  9/23/98    Making 14th century houppelandes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/houppelandes-msg.html

For working on your persona, I would recommend looking through the files
in the PERSONA section. While the cultures covered in the CULTURES section
are hardly comprehensive of the wide variety of cultures covered by the
SCA time span and area, they might give you some ideas as to which ones
you might be interested in.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net