[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Aid Pasta Rollers

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Tue Oct 30 10:35:32 PST 2001

> There are
> also only two cutters..fettucini and linguini...I have
> several more for my little old fashioned one.
> How often do you make pasta?
>
> I would think that ... would make a better
> investment...bang for the buck...
>
> Johnna Holloway

Thanks for the URL, I hadn't had time to shop around. But now I can print
out a wish list. 8-) Though I've seen better prices in stores. But then,
this is discount shopping mecca.

I make pasta pretty often, actually, and much more often than I do
meringues. But I want to make my own ravioli (or maybe even cuskynoles -
eek!) and that means that I have to roll the stupid dough out. Anything that
makes a process quicker or easier I'll go for. Otherwise, I can only do
stuff during nap time (you'd be surprised - I got a bunch of pear compote
put up during one nap and snack time.) since at 31 inches he's tall enough
now to be a real distraction. Then again, soon I can draft him to help.
He'll be my pasta roller. Boost that upper body strength. 8-)

> I have both sets of attachments.  Haven't tried out the
> roller thing yet.
>
>     Angeline

Please let me know when you do get a chance to try it. Thanks.

Lann