[Sca-cooks] My first Aten event

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 31 20:56:22 PST 2001

Gunthar!  You frighten me.  This sounds like the considered position of an,
dare we accuse a member of the SCA Royals, Adult!  An adult who considers
that the game doesn't center around him.

Love to hear it!

Regina

I hope to help with some feasts. I make no claims to ever win
a Crown until the pointy hat goes on my head. To make such claims,
even if you are a super-Duke, shows only arrogance and demeans
those others who also feel they should be Crown. There are many
excellent fighters in this kingdom who are more than capable of
making sure I don't make it into the final rounds. Besides, even
if one were guaranteed for me I would be hesitant to become the
Crown of a kingdom until I were familiar with all aspects of the
society and the populace were aware of who I was.

>THLord  Stefan li Rous

Gunthar