[Sca-cooks] More Cherry wines

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 3 22:11:50 PDT 2001

As promised here are more cherry recipes.

The one source that I don't have that we ought to be referring to
Is  William Turner's A New Boke of the natures and properties
Of all wines that are commonly used here in England from 1568.
Published as William Turner, A Book of Wines, facsimile ed. (New York,
1941).

I don't drink wine or alcohol, so I have never really collected in that
area, nor do I have Cindy Renfrow's work A Sip through Time available
at the moment. I have, however, found these additional recipes.

Other recipes for drinks that use cherries either to make
cherry wine or to make cherry brandy or cherry alcohol.