[Sca-cooks] Rabbis in pastry - side order of Broughal...

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:21:53 PDT 2001

Strangely enough - this is one of the weirdest menu concepts to cross my
half-awake mind.... (btw - was it roasted or pie'd broughal? :-)

I'd just like to say that it's comforting to me to be part of an
International Family - one that looks out for each other; shares the good &
bad times (and jokes) and can always be counted upon to give clear & kindly
advice....

Cooking content - very little - I'm still working out the ways & hows to
becoming the resident "Soltitie Goddess" - figure that a time line of 5 or
so years to make Minor-deity is about right; infinity plus lifetime to make
it to the grade of Olwen - so I'll be around for a while yet :-)

Hugs and Kind thoughts to all; malice to very few
I remain -

Marion de Paxford
Friend & minion of Cooks; Kitchen Wizards & Lords/Ladies of the concept of
good food throughout the ages...
(and feeling a mite maudlin about the World; Universe & Everything)