[Sca-cooks] Responce to Threats.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 00:37:57 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/17/01 7:39:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

<< > I find it hard to understand how people could threaten people with ME
 personas! >>

Consider the source. The best way that the SCA could irradicate this
pretentious ignorant behavior is to banish any person making such threats or
any other negative comments immediately from the SCA forever.  It would end
pretty rapidly, I would guess.. The biggest threat  to our Society is not the
ignorant, uneducated man but rather the educated  ignorant man.

My .02

al Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid