[Sca-cooks] cherry wine/cider

Tue Sep 4 06:19:15 PDT 2001

The Tudor dynasty formally begins in 1485 with the victory at Bosworth which
ends the War of the Roses.  It ends with the death of Elizabeth I in 1603.
The Jacobean period is that of James I, who follows Elizabeth from 1603 to
1625.  A true Tudor-Jacobean period manuscript pre-dates the publication of
Digby.

Bear