[Sca-cooks] A cooking tale - LOOOOONG

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Tue Sep 4 23:58:55 PDT 2001

Melissa,

I noticed that while I was reading, but pointing to extra books is a good
start, and for the small amount of bread references around, it's worth
having another book or three on the bibliography.

Glenda.

It's quite warm here!  I'm a the foothills of the mountains, rather than the
cold top. We're having 20 degree maximum days here.