[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Jennifer Whitbeck jbwhitbeck at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 06:24:16 PDT 2001

--- jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:
> > I know in the US I prefer Cadbury's to all other
> > brands,
>
> Have you tasted Wilbur chocolate? (ok, yes, I AM on
> a Wilbur buds
> chocolate high; got up at two am and couldn't find
> anything else to eat
> with the Augmentin. Now I have to wait until I get
> home to have some more
> ;( )

I think I may have tried Wilbur buds once. Are they
more dark chocolatey, around half-inch size shapes?
Someone in Bucks County, PA gave had me try them once.
I thought these were very good.

I guess I should give people a disclaimer about my
tastes; I'm definitely a milk chocolate person.
Low-brow, but true. ;->   I can respect a great dark
chocolate, but I will never crave it.