[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Sep 7 06:42:22 PDT 2001

> I think I may have tried Wilbur buds once. Are they
> more dark chocolatey, around half-inch size shapes?
> Someone in Bucks County, PA gave had me try them once.
> I thought these were very good.

They come in milk chocolate and dark chocolate, actually. Some friends
from near Hershey sent us a bag of each in a care package once.

After about 4 weeks or so (I was really really trying to stretch this out
so it would last longer) I'd kicked the entire bag of milk chocolate ones
and was resorting to the dark, though I'm NOT a dark chocolate person.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa