[Sca-cooks] Re: VARA, my buddy my pal

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 12 20:52:42 PDT 2001

Morvran said:
> Well i am looking for info on Welsh and if you could point me to the resear=
> ch stuff i would be greatful, and anyhelp you could give, didnt realize how=
>  rusty my researching skills where, but it is starting to come back, but if=
>  you have some help for this old welsh merchant i would be eternally greatf=
> ul.

Have you taken a look at this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section in the
Florilegium?
fd-Wales-msg      (28K) 12/ 6/99    Food of medieval Wales. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Wales-msg.html

These files in the CULTURES section might also be of interest:
Wales-msg         (78K) 10/31/00    Welsh culture. avail. newsletters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/Wales-msg.html
Roman-Wales-bib    (9K)  7/23/99    Bibliography on Roman Wales by Tangwystyl.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/Roman-Wales-bib.html

Tangwystyl has put out a series of journals (they are almost small books)
about various subjects having to do with Wales. I would highly recommend
getting a copy of these. They are detailed in the first file and Tangwystyl's
email and maybe her address can be found in both these files.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net