[Sca-cooks] Help with Garlic Sauce ?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Sep 15 08:35:41 PDT 2001

Oh, heck yes, it can be made ahead of time and reheated...it's
absolutely wonderful stuff, too.  I was doing some experimenting with it
last fall? last winter? and ended up with a big batch of it that I kept
in my fridge and just spooned it onto slices of chicken or
whatever....yummmmm.
--Maire, serious, serious garlic fan