[Sca-cooks] Twelfth Night: the date

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 10:45:11 PDT 2001

=C6duin <s.mont at verizon.net> wrote:
>That's what I like about Caid, multiple Yule parties all Dec. then the big
>Kingdom 12th Night, best of both worlds.

Well, perhaps Caid got it from its parent kingdom, The West - the
kingdoms of both Caid and An Tir were part of the Kingdom of the West
at one time. We have a huge Kingdomwide 12th Night, which is also the
Coronation of the winner of our October Crown Tourney (we have three
Crown Tourneys per year). And we have feasts every weekend in the
month of December and a few more in January.

Anahita