[Sca-cooks] Falwell/Robertson are NOT Christians

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 16 12:15:33 PDT 2001

Not Christians?  Or is it possible that they are mearly misguided or persons who have given in to sin, and in need of forgiveness and reconciliation?  Horrific or objectionable actions don't automatically disqualify someone from being Christian (at least not from the writings held sacred by those who are Christians).  For those familiar, see Acts of the apostles for numerous stories of Peter's follies with Jesus.  See also many, many stories in history of repentant men and women who realize their errors.

PS Tell THEM they're Catholic, and they may well go crusader on you where you stand :o)

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Elizabeth A Heckert wrote:>
>     I have tried several times to write about this; and each time I "tore
> up my letter!"
>
>     The important thing to remember is that these gentlemen are NOT
> Christians. They have failed in LOVE, specifically the commandment to
> love your neighbor as yourself.  Their defense of their actions, I feel
> fairly certain, is that they are trying to 'shock' America to a sense of
> revival.

Hmmm. Not Christians, eh? I hope that doesn't mean they're Catholics!

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com