[Sca-cooks] Relief Efforts

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Sep 17 08:47:05 PDT 2001

On the donation thing...check to see if your employer or anyone else in your
area is doing the matching funds thing.  This is a way to make your donation go
twice as far.  Essentially, the idea is that the company will match your
donation.  Phillip's employer, Oracle Corp., is doing matching funds, and our
Family Meds drugstore is, as well.

Kiri