[Sca-cooks] comparisons (was Rest of World)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 10:16:40 PDT 2001

Not knowing who Green Lantern is tantamount to not knowing Superman.  My
goodness.

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

>  See E.E. Smith's
> "Lensman" stories for the basic concept of a bunch of supercops spanning
> the galaxy with pseudo-magical tools.

Hey, another Lensfan!  A rare breed these days.  See old WorldCon masquerade
photos for a group I was part of.  You will see my lord husband Jared as The
Gray Lensman, resplendant in plainest gray leather, but you won't see me, I
was half of Tregonsee.  The good part of playing a radially-symmetrical
quadruped is that neither I nor Karen had to be the hinder end!  Photos
<http://lacon3.worldcon.org/www/Vid/lacon3_831masq/lacon3_831masq.1.html>

Selene