[Sca-cooks] Bidding for Count Gunthar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 20 22:34:58 PDT 2001

All right- I'm hauling out the big guns.

Gorgeous coastline.

Skiing and wintersports most of the year.

Cool resorts in the Cascades- hot springs, etc.

Windsurfing in the Columbia Gorge.

Crater Lake.

Mount Rainier.

The San Juans.

The Oregon Shakspeare Festival.

SLUG Queens.

Fine hunting and fishing (and Duke James knows where to go!)

And....
	the BIIIIG ONE...

An Tir is the home of...

		POWELL'S BOOKS!

	The City of Books! With separate outlets for tech stuff and a whole
store in the Hawthorne district just for Cooking books!

C'mon, Gunthar, you know you wanna... you'll be popular... you and James
could wow the women with cooking prowess (I already have to beat off the
competition)... I'll bet Regina and I could find an excuse to sew for
you...

<this is your lizard brain speaking, Gunthar... you like the idea of
green trees and chewy beer and a whole city block of books...>

Heh heh heh...

'Lainie