[Sca-cooks] Question to the group...

Laurie Hupman roswtr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:43:43 PDT 2001

I'll vouch for Austin, it was quite nice!  Warm and
humid, but not as bad as summers in DC.  Plus it has
the wonderful Stefan, and his lovely wife, who pointed
us towards several great places to eat (Stefan, the
Boiling Pot was faboo!) and things to see.

And I found dulce de leche M&M's in the HEB!  Should
have brought several pounds home....

Rose