[Sca-cooks] Going offline/fieldtrip

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Sep 24 12:57:25 PDT 2001

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, A F Murphy wrote:

> Master A., she has to eat the chocolate first. It doesn't go with beer
> as well as Gouda and Edam do. And she has to get the lace before she
> eats chocolate - you wouldn't want her to smudge the lace, would you?

I'm not Master A. (for instance, last I checked I was a girl), but there
are Belgian beers you can drink while eating chocolate. A good lambic,
preferably a framboise or a kriek, goes wonderfully with chocolate.

Failing that, you could just send it all to me and I'll drink it. ;-)

Margaret, overly fond of imported Belgian lambics