[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 27 07:48:31 PDT 2001

Yeah, at my first Pennsic, we camped with a lady who didn't believe in using
coolers (didn't want to do anything out of period...she even had a problem
with Phillip using a Coleman lantern inside the tent to take out his
contacts!)...so she left things like butter and hard-boiled eggs sitting in
the sun and heat all day long.  Phillip and I couldn't bring ourselves to
eat what she served for fear of being sick so ate with friends the whole
time!

Kiri