[Sca-cooks] too much garlic

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Sep 27 09:18:46 PDT 2001

Jehan Yves replied to me with:
> > > How on earth could there be such a thing as "too much garlic"?
> >
> >Well, I think the time Adamantius ended up with garlic chocolate
> >brownies is a good example, which was told here a while back.
>
> That might be a case of "a lot" of garlic, but not necessarily
> "too much" garlic.

Well, it wasn't a lot of garlic but in that particular dish it
was too much garlic.

For those wondering what all this was about, as I remember,
Admantius grabbed some flour in his kitchen for some chocolate
brownies. However, his wife keeps some flavored flours
around and he apparently grabbed the wrong one.

Sort of like the SPCA episode this last Pennsic where the
chicken got fried in oil and vinegar salad dressing.

Stefan li Rous