[Sca-cooks] too much garlic

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Sep 27 12:06:37 PDT 2001

Selene said:
> No, "inappropriately applied garlic" is when you smear it on sensitive areas
> of the body or on open wounds.  There ain't no such thing as too much
> garlic.

Is this from personal experience?

I've not tried this, intentionally or otherwise. Are you sure
you didn't have some salt or other item mixed into the garlic?

If this is the case then I guess garlic massage oil is
probably not a good idea...

Stefan li Rous

For those who would like some period garlic recipes, including
boiled garlic, check this file in the Florilegium. Unfortunately,
it looks like baked garlic isn't period. :-(
garlic-msg        (50K)  9/21/01    Medieval use of garlic. Garlic
storage.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/garlic-msg.html