[Sca-cooks] maraschino cherries, was I quit- and froup!

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Apr 1 13:06:19 PST 2002

Adamantius said:
----------------------
Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 08:38 PM 3/31/02 -0600, you [Stefan] wrote:
>>I don't know. Look at the problem of finding a really good picante
>>sauce. :-)
>
>"Neeuuw Yohk City? GET A ROPE!"
>
>'Lainie
>-try finding it without cilantro...

It must have been a couple of weeks since I've mentioned that the
central offices of the company that owns Pace Foods (Campbell's
Soups) are located in Camden, New Jersey... for that authentic Texas
flavor...

And your point being?  Don't blame New York. Blame New Jersey?

Perhaps the disagreement is whether Pace represents "authentic
Texas flavor". Well... I guess it could, but that's like saying
the canned Cambell's New England Clam Chowder is "authentic
New England flavor".

Stefan