[Sca-cooks] maraschino cherries, was I quit- and froup!

Chirhart Blackstar chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Apr 1 15:33:13 PST 2002

Just because it is not made at place of origen does not negate the fact you
can get the same flavor.Thats like saying I cant get brunswick stew flavor
unless I was in brunswick .The pace thing has been done todeath!!
Crotchety cold ridden chirhart    (Why do things play out differnt when ya
feel bad)