[Sca-cooks] Pennsic handicapped portacastles

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 09:43:15 PST 2002

OK, guys, as I said, I'm keeping you informed about
are, near the lake in W10. Thorolf replied to my
request for a Handicapped portacastle with:

Greetings,
         As I'm sure your aware the number of
handicapped portacastles is
limited. We will do our best to distribute them as
widely as practical but
there will of course be greater coverage in some areas
than others. Your
question are however a good ones, raising questions of
my own that I will
broach at the full staff meeting this April.

This being the case, I have requested that I be kept
informed, and will let you know what's happening.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,