[Sca-cooks] Demo

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 17:42:51 PDT 2002

For the  demo, I decided to not go with the apples, but with Savory Toasted
Cheese. I made it differently by putting in cream cheese, dilled brie cheese,
and cheshire. It tasted wonderfully and I served it over toasted bread. Many
people didn't show up so the periodocity could have been a little off.
Everyone  who had it said it was wonderful. And it was for the Youth Group
thingy (its all teenagers so yeah).

Misha
Anyone coming to Sapphire Joust? I'll probably help cook there.