[Sca-cooks] Re: rose vinegar period recipe (no redaction) long

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 05:17:26 PST 2002

In a message dated 04/01/2002 8:05:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
smithson at mco.edu writes:

> What surprised me is the recipe will take all summer to prepare.

-=grin=- Ever make herbal cordials?  Some infusions take more time than
others.  I suspect that it is the delicate nature of the rose oil that
requires the amount and time.  Something strongly flavored...as a mint, for
example, infuse rather quickly.

Etain