[Sca-cooks] cutting corn

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Apr 2 22:36:34 PST 2002

Maragli replied to me with:
> If I could figure out where the heck mine is I'd give it to you because I
> haven't canned corn in about 15 years!

Thank you and to everyone else who described the circular corn cutters.
I do remember seeing pictures of these for sale now. But most of the
commentors seemed to talk about these as if they are interesting
gizmos but not something you use.

Do you not cut corn off the cob? Or buy is frozen or canned when you
want it off the cob? Or for most things, like creamed corn, is cutting
the kernals off with a straight knife just fine?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net