[Sca-cooks] yippee - oop, ot

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Apr 10 19:49:16 PDT 2002

Ok now your tweaking my heart strings...
There are some of us Southerners who know how to pit roast an all day
pig thank ya'll very much.  Says the Southern Boy who has the second
best "Restaurant" Bar-B-Que place just down the road from him...
Best is in my home town... and is actually known world wide amazingly
enough... It was weird hearing about friends in England being asked
where they were from and When they said Leesville SC they were answered
back "Oh Shealy's Bar-B-Que....."
Weird....
But some of us Southerners know how to eat BBQ all the ways... Whole
Pig, Half Pig or just the meat.
And yes I do now live in Suburbia...
But I keep my eye out for the good restaurants and try and cook BBQ
right in my house when possible.

Sorry you pushed a button...
Nichola