[Sca-cooks] Southern cooking, was yippee - oop, ot

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 20:38:06 PDT 2002

But, but, you know, even I eat grits! (And even sometimes black-eyed
peas, though that's not a regular on my table. ) And I'm not exactly
Southern... I think you all know by now that I'm a real live New Yorker!
(Let's see, I was in Texas once, no, twice, but visiting transplanted
relatives... I was in Northern Florida once, which is where I first had
grits, in a diner... other than that, I'm not sure I've been south of
Cherry Hill, NJ.)

Anne