[Sca-cooks] Scotland Foods was things

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 07:13:13 PDT 2002

Buy a copy of The Good Food Guide and follow
its advice. There's also this one which I haven't
seen: A Taste of Scotland: The Guide to the Best
Places to Eat and Stay on Scotland. DK Publishing,
August 2001.
Or take a look here:
http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/usbookshop/usbs-food.html
which is a site called Undiscovered Scotland.
By the way---
Clarissa Dickson Wright of 2 Fat Ladies
fame did have a cookbook shop in Edinburgh.

Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis