[Sca-cooks] artichokes

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 07:38:37 PDT 2002

> It is from Fettiplace and Spurling's commentary doesn't indicate
if it is part of the original or added later in another hand.
I have the 3 volume Fetiplace set from England and what is
interesting is that there at least two variants of this recipe..
one labeled "hartichokes, to keep all the yeare" in volume 2, 45
and another "artichoks, to keep, all the year" in vol. 1, 16.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway