[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at therock)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Apr 11 11:55:14 PDT 2002

    Y'know, the concept of either a *hyper* stereotypical movie (in which
the stereotypes are BROADLY overwritten and provocatively insulting
caricatures) (hey, if you piss off everyone, they can't accuse you of
discrimination) or a switch (I seem to recall a story called "My Gun is
Cute" by Germaine Spillane in an old National Lampoon) could be a serious
hoot. Of course, no one in Hollywood would have the cojones to buck the PC
nazis to do this, except maybe Spike Lee, and he done sold out . . .

    Sieggy